EXIN BCS Modeling Business Processes
EXIN BCS Modeling Business Processes
EXIN BCS Business Analysis Certificate in Modeling Business Processes covers the range of concepts, approaches and techniques that are applicable to the Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes. It is relevant to anyone requiring an understanding of Modelling Business Processes and focuses on the investigation, modelling, analysis and improvement of business processes. The EXIN BCS Business Analysis scheme has been developed by the British Computer Society (BCS). BCS is the chartered institute for IT and harnesses expertise from a network of specialists from industry, academia and business. After successfully completing the EXIN BCS Modelling Business Processes exam, candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge, understanding and application of Modelling Business Processes principles and techniques in the following areas:
- The role of business process modelling in describing how an organization carries out its internal processes;
- The hierarchy of process models and techniques to describe them; and why this is a key skill of the business analyst in supporting change.
- Modelling core business processes at an organizational level.
- Modelling business processes at the process level, showing all the elements involved from triggering events to process end-points.
- Documenting and analyzing tasks. The use of gap analysis in improving business processes.
This certification provides a practitioner level knowledge for the range of specialist BCS modular certificates in the areas of Business Analysis, IS Consultancy and Business Change. The certification can also be used as the knowledge-based specialist module for the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis. In addition, the certification provides foundation-level Business Analysis knowledge for specialists in other disciplines, particularly Business Analysts, Product Managers, Project Managers and System Developers. This course is generally covered as a 2 Days Classroom workshop.
This foundation-level certification is beneficial to IT professionals who require solid background knowledge in Business Process Modeling and Analysis. It is especially relevant to:
- Business analysts
- Business Value Optimization Professionals
- New and aspiring Product Managers and Product Owners
- Requirements Analysts
- Project managers
- Business Managers and their teams
- Business change managers.
To bring this course to your company campus contact us.
EXIN was founded in the Netherlands in 1984 as an initiative of the Ministry of Economic Affairs. It has over 30 years’ experience in the field of developing exams, accrediting partners and has certified over 2 million professionals worldwide. Since 1984, EXIN is a leading independent exam and certification institute, having certified millions of professionals in the digital domain. EXIN has over 1000 accredited partners in more than 165 countries worldwide. EXIN enables digital transformation by assessing and validating competences.
- The Context for Business Processing Modelling
- The Organizational Context for Business Processes
- Modelling the Business Processes
- Documenting Tasks
- mproving Business Processes
Preparation guide can be downloaded contact us.
- Computer-based or paper-based multiple-choice questions
- 60 minutes
Number of questions
- 40 (Multiple Choice)
Electronic equipment allowed
The Rules and Regulations for EXIN’s examinations apply to this exam.
Start and End Times
- The course starts at 9:00 and finishes at 17:00 on both days.
Format and Class Size
- The training course is taught as an instructor-led workshop with an appropriate mix of lectures, discussions and hands-on exercises. We aim to limit the class size to 20 attendees.